At Reynwood Forest Management, our mission is to promote long term sustainability of the forest by blending the tangible and intangible desires of the landowner with sound ethical decision-making.
We provide advice to help you achieve your goals while improving your forestland.
Juls Wood, Licensed Forester
- Bachelor of Science,
Forest Resource Management, WVU, 1978
- Member, Society of American Foresters
- MD Licensed Forester # 665
- Certified Inspector, American Tree Farm System
- FFCP Approved Forester
- Member, Allegany County Forestry Board
- Town Creek Watershed Steering Committee
- Allegany Home Ground Steering Committee
- Past President, Board of Directors, Covenant Village Retreat
Author of two books:
Robbie Evans, Forest Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Forestry
- Allegany College of Maryland, 2011
When not roaming the forest, Robbie uses his management skills at Webstaurant where he serves as Inbound Team Lead.