At Reynwood Forest Management, our mission is to promote long term sustainability of the forest by blending the tangible and intangible desires of the landowner with sound ethical decision-making.
We provide advice to help you achieve your goals while improving your forestland.
Robbie Evans, Forest Technician
- Associate of Applied Science in Forestry
- Allegany College of Maryland, 2011
When not roaming the forest, Robbie uses his management skills at Webstaurant where he serves as Inbound Team Lead.
Dan Hedderick is a licensed forester in the State of Maryland and has a bachelor’s degree in Forest Science from Penn State University. He worked for the Maryland Department of Natural Resources Forest Service for more than 30 years, after which he retired. During that time, he held titles including Stewardship Forester, Special Rivers Forester, Project Forester/Manager and Assistant Forester/Manager. He believes his main job has always been to find a way to keep forests as forest and meet the needs of our demanding society.
During his career he received 30 awards, most notably:
- Society of American Foresters President’s Outstanding Field Forester Award presented in Honolulu, HI
- American Tree Farm System Northeast Regional Tree Farm Inspector of the Year Award presented in Seattle, WA
- Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay for Greatest Impact on the Ground presented in Shepherdstown, WV
- DE-MD Synod Celebration of Ministry Evangelical Lutheran Church for urban tree planting and awareness to reduce violent crimes.